Monday, January 28, 2013

Update: New Family Home Evening Lessons

By Deborah Pace Rowley


Hi all! I just recently discovered some old family home evening lessons that I had written on the Proclamation or as it is officially called... "The Family: A Proclamation to the World." I think they are really fun and include games and refreshment ideas for each lesson. I have started to post them on the blog: Noah's Rusty Boat. You can access it here.

I will post a lesson each Monday. I think there might be 12 or so lessons. On this blog you can also access my old FHE lessons on President Monson, Joseph Smith and Jesus Christ. AND you can read about my new adventures as a Bishop's Wife. I have heard that being a WOB (wife of a bishop) is the greatest job in the church. The verdict isn't in yet. (It has only been 3 slightly long weeks so far) but....I will have to let you know!

Noah's Rusty Boat Blog Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips